Save the date! Bike 62, 100 or 125 miles from Rutland, Mass., around the Quabbin Reservoir, a pristine jewel in the heart of Massachusetts. Not much traffic; plenty of hills. This is not a race. Register here!
Ride the the best one-day Boston to Provincetown bicycle ride on the calendar. This 126 mile ride is a social ride and requires no fundraising. Even better, it is a weekend happening and a great way to kick off your summer vacation and bicycling season. Registration includes t-shirt, 1-way luggage transport, Friday dinner in Boston, and Sunday brunch in P’town. Volunteers needed, too!
Ride Start: Cyclorama Building of the Boston Center for the Arts, at the intersection of Tremont and Clarendon Streets. Check in between 6:00 and 6:30 am; there are no bathroom and water facilities at the start.
During the Ride: Maps are provided and the route is arrowed with our distinctive green triangles. There are 5 checkpoints with refreshments: Halifax, Sandwich, Yarmouthport, Wellfleet and Truro.
Ride Finish: Bas Relief Park, Bradford Street, Provincetown.
What You Get:
- All registered riders receive ride day support of 5 checkpoints, luggage (one bag) transportation to Provincetown, a map and a commemorative t-shirt (at the finish).
- All participants, registered riders and official volunteers are invited to attend both the Friday Night Dinner/Meet and Greet in Boston and the Sunday Brunch in Provincetown at no additional cost. Guest tickets to each event may be purchased for $20 each.
Please visit www.outriders.org for additional information
Registration is now open for the Cycle Massachusetts State Bike Tour! and it is shaping up to be another wonderful tour. Enjoy riding through Massachusetts, Vermont, and New Hampshire.
The famous statewide charity tour for bike advocacy is also known as the Friendliest Ride in the East. Come for a weekend or a whole week depending on YOUR schedule. Here’s some highlights for 2017:
- Jump from a plane! That’s right – you’ll have the option to cycle to Jumptown in Orange, MA, and try skydiving!
- Three states in one ride – not only will you explore Massachusetts, but also the quiet roads of Vermont and New Hampshire
- Family riding weekend! Opening weekend is especially family-friendly complete with shorter rides to kid-approved destinations, a popsicle party, and an all-ages outdoor movie!
Cycle Massachusetts is from August 5th through 11th (2, 4, 5, and 7 day options available) and all proceeds support MassBike! Sign up today: ride is limited to 150 riders to preserve the small-group camaraderie! Early bird pricing lasts only through February 28th!
Blazing Saddles is one of the earliest rides of the fall century season. Travel through the rural towns of Boston's North Shore and southern New Hampshire. Ride along beautiful rivers, lakes, and bridges; past New England churches, town halls, and farms. The terrain includes rolling hills, long sunny flats, and rural roads. The nearby ocean provides cool breezes, trees provide plenty of shade in places, and the sun lends warmth on those open flat stretches.
Blazing Saddles includes routes of 32,50, 62, and 100 miles. The 100-mile route has 2 full rest stops at approximately 50, and 75 miles, plus a water stop at 25 miles (exact mileage may vary). Other routes have 1 full rest stop.
The 2017 DEATH RIDE Tour is a fundraising event to support the Blazeman Foundation, WAR on ALS. Each participant is required to raise a minimum of $300 in contributions by Day One of the Tour.
To register, set up a fundraising page, or for more information please click here.