MassBike supports and encourages Western Mass residents and visitors to regularly ride bicycles for fun, fitness and transportation by
- enabling educational programs for motorists and cyclists to enhance cycling safety
- developing and supporting events that celebrate and encourage cycling
- supporting regional efforts to develop a bicycle network that is accessible to all residents, communities and visitors
The MassBike Connecticut River Valley Board of Directors governs the allocation of chapter resources throughout the Connecticut River Valley subregion. Our focus is to support and enable organizations to further the following mission:
MassBike CT River Valley supports and encourages Valley residents and visitors to regularly ride bicycles for fun, fitness, and transportation by
· enabling educational programs for motorists and cyclists to enhance cycling safety
· developing and supporting events that celebrate and encourage cycling
· supporting regional efforts to develop a bicycle network that is accessible to all Valley residents, communities, and visitors
2021 Board of Directors
Kate Dollard (Secretary)
Kristen Sykes (President)
What's new in the Valley?
Join the conversation, the MassBike Connecticut Valley Google Group is where we communicate about all things bicycling and bicycling advocacy in the valley. Email [email protected] to be added to the group.
We regularly offer mini-grants to partners in the Connecticut River Valley doing work related to improving bicycling safety and access. For information on the grants, please email us at [email protected]
MassBike CTRV is committed to encouraging bicycling for fun, fitness, and transportation for all Connecticut River Valley residents. The organization is especially interested in supporting projects which benefit low-income communities and/or underrepresented demographics in bicycling (e.g. women) though all are encouraged to apply.
Want to learn more about cycling in the Berkshires?
With breathtaking climbs and charming towns, the Berkshires are a great place to ride. Reach out for more information!
Western Massachusetts is home to a rich diversity of bike-related organizations. We feature many of them below: