MassBike is looking for an energetic, qualified person to help us keep the office organized, efficient and flowing smoothely. Because we have over 3,000 members, a big chunk of that time will be processing new memberships and renewals, undertaking bulk mailings, and keeping on top of our online store. But like any office in a growing organization, the phone calls, email inquiries, and documents do tend to pile up, and this person will also be responsible for making sure that the office keeps up with the general administrative tasks that need to be handled.
The ideal candidate for this entry-level position is someone who has good time-management skills, is detail oriented, and understands the importance of individual tasks in relation to the bigger mission of the organization. This could also be a position wherein a qualified candidate could grow into a higher-responsibility role at MassBike, depending on interests and abilities. Some of the duties specifically include:
- Provide top-notch services to members, donors, and customers.
- Handle all membership, donation, merchandise, bicycling skills class, and event registration inquiries and orders, by mail, phone, and online store.
- Generate and send monthly membership renewal mailings and emails.
- Track membership, renewal, and fundraising statistics on a monthly and annual basis.
- Coordinate monthly Volunteer Nights and other volunteer activities.
- Manage inventory.
For more information, check out our job posting here. Job applications can be sent to [email protected], and it’s best to send them in by Wednesday, December, 7th (the sooner, the better). We are looking to hire a qualified applicant as soon as possible, so please spread the word!
Do you like this post?
Be the first to comment
Sign in withFacebook Twitter