From the Berkshires to the Cape and everywhere around and in between, riders across Massachusetts are celebrating Bay State Bike Month this May!
In 2023, bicycling enthusiasts like you hosted almost 200 events in more than 70 municipalities. Can you help bring bike joy to your community this May?
As May gets closer, this page will be updated with all the Bike Month details. Below you can see ways to prepare for and support Bay State Bike Month right now.
Support Bay State Bike Month
- Now Hiring: Freelance Graphic Designer - we're seeking a bike-friendly designer to bring our annual Bay State Bike Month t-shirt to life for 2024
- Sponsorship Opportunities - if you'd like to sponsor Bike Month, reach out to [email protected] for more information
- Donate to Bay State Bike Month - your financial contribution supports MassBike's bicycling advocacy and encouragement efforts across the Commonwealth
Plan Bike Month Activities in Your Community
It's time to start planning your Bay State Bike Month events! Below we have some resources to help you get started.
We’ve created in-depth resources for four popular bike-friendly events to help you plan events for your community. Check out our downloadable one-pagers and links to our comprehensive "how-to" guides below.
Comprehensive “How-To” Guides
Save the Date
- Wednesday, May 1st - Massachusetts Walk, Bike, and Roll to School Day
- Sunday, May 5th - National Ride A Bike Day
- May 13th-19th - Bike to Work Week
- Friday, May 17th - Bike to Work Day
Check out our Events Calendar to find bicycling events happening in your community. Everyone is welcome to submit their bike-friendly events to the calendar. If you have questions, reach out to us at [email protected].