The Massachusetts Bicycle Coalition (MassBike) promotes a bicycle-friendly environment and encourages bicycling for fun, fitness and transportation.
We’re seeking a talented graphic designer to create our 2022 Bay State Bike Month Logo. The logo will be featured on the Bay State Bike Month t-shirt, website, stickers, and print materials. This is a paid opportunity and a chance to use your artistic skills to encourage bicycling statewide.
- Work with MassBike team to design 2022 Bay State Bike Month Logo
- Deliver a print-ready file for printing on t-shirts and stickers
Required skills or abilities
- Graphic Design, Adobe Creative Suite or similar
- Project management & timely delivery of assets
- Ability to create & deliver a print-ready file for printing on t-shirts and stickers
- $30 per hour, anticipated 10-15 hours of work
- Submit design examples and a Bay State Bike Month Logo design pitch to [email protected].
- Applications must be received by March 16th for consideration.
The Massachusetts Bicycle Coalition is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity in the workplace. MassBike encourages the involvement of all people in its mission and activities, through its membership, programs, policies and procedures. Our goal is to be a community that is comfortable, inviting and accessible for people of any age, gender, race, religion, ethnicity, ability, sexual orientation or socioeconomic status.
Showing 1 reaction
Sign in withFacebook Twitter