The Massachusetts Bicycle Coalition (MassBike) promotes a bicycle-friendly environment and encourages bicycling for fun, fitness and transportation.
We’re seeking a talented graphic designer to create our 2023 Bay State Bike Month Logo. The logo will be featured on the Bay State Bike Month t-shirt, website, stickers, and print materials. This is a paid opportunity and a chance to use your artistic skills to encourage bicycling statewide. We're encouraging creative and non-traditional designs.
- Work with MassBike team to design 2023 Bay State Bike Month Logo
- Deliver a print-ready file for printing on t-shirts and stickers
- Deliver a digital-ready file for use on the Bay State Bike Month website, social media, and emails
- The final design will be due by March 6, 2023
Required skills or abilities
- Graphic Design, Adobe Creative Suite or similar
- Project management & timely delivery of assets
- Ability to create & deliver a print-ready file for printing on t-shirts and stickers
- $30 per hour, anticipated 10-15 hours of work
- Submit design examples and a brief Bay State Bike Month Logo design pitch to [email protected]
- Applications must be received by January 30th for consideration
The Massachusetts Bicycle Coalition is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity in the workplace. MassBike encourages the involvement of all people in its mission and activities, through its membership, programs, policies and procedures. Our goal is to be a community that is comfortable, inviting and accessible for people of any age, gender, race, religion, ethnicity, ability, sexual orientation or socioeconomic status.