MassBike invites you and your associates to an enlightening presentation on ways leading companies profit through the integration of bicycles into their culture and their work space.
Doors will open at 7am with a short program to begin at 8am.
Program speakers to include:
- Senator William Brownsberger
- Richard Banfield, Fresh Tilled Soil
- Grey Lee, Executive Director, LEED AP BD&C
- Ken Carlson, Ironwood Pharmaceuticals, doubling down on bikes
- Tom Francis, MassBike Business Membership Coordinator
- Richard Fries, MassBike Executive Director
Coffee and light breakfast provided.