Learn how to change your own flats!
When: Thursday, April 27th from 7:00-8:00 PM
Are you ever worried heading out on a ride on your own that you'll get a flat tire and be stuck in the middle of nowhere? Here's your chance to learn a valuable (and surprisingly easy) skill that might just save you the walk of shame home one day! Join us at Ride HQ in Sherborn!
During this clinic you will…
- Learn the parts of the wheel
- Learn the most common causes of flats
- Learn how to change a tube ON YOUR OWN!
- Learn how to properly re-install your wheel
You could bring…
- Your wheel (optional, we’ll have extras)
- Your pump (again, optional)
- Your bike (again, again optional)
How much: $20, MassBike members $15. Register for the class here!
Instructors: Speed and Sprocket Cycle Works - we've got 20+ years of experience professionally working on bicycles that we are ready to share with YOU!
Additional questions? Email Sean at [email protected]
11 S Main St
Sherborn, MA 01770
Google map and directions