On Monday, December 7, 2020, we joined together over zoom with more than 220 MassBike supporters to celebrate MassBike's 2020 Annual Meeting. You can video the entire meeting recording on our YouTube channel. You can also read our 2020 Annual Meeting Recap which includes individual speaker videos and pertinent links discussed in each segment. Below you will find an overview of the program and links to individual segment videos.
We heard from our stalwart public servants who are working tirelessly on your behalf for better bicycling. These champions have been leading the charge for better bicycling in Massachusetts for social, racial, and climate justice.
- US Senator Edward J. Markey
- US Congresswoman, MA District 7, Ayanna Pressley
- MA Senator, 2nd Suffolk and Middlesex District, Will Brownsberger
- MA Representative, 1st Hampshire District, Lindsay Sabadosa
Since we are the Massachusetts Bicycle Coalition, we showcased important community leaders across the state.
- Worcester Earn a Bike, a Mass in Motion Grant Recipient
- Peter Cheung, Ghost Bike Committee
- Bike Shop Owner Q&A, with Nik, owner of Sadie's Bikes, and Charles, owner of Crimson Bikes
- Tiffany Cogell, e-bike advocate and racial justice activist
- Pete Sutton, Mass Central Rail Trail Update
- Adi Philson, Safe Routes to Schools and Older Adult Workshops in the City of Cambridge
Advocates of the Year Award Winners
- Connecticut River Valley Advocate of the Year: George Kohout, Friends of Northampton Trails
- MassBike Advocate of the Year: Peter Cheung, Ghost Bike Memorials
Showing 1 reaction
Sign in withFacebook Twitter