As we head into the final stretch of this year, join us for a wrap up of 2020 when we'll gather over Zoom for our MassBike Annual Meeting, on Monday December 7, at 6pm. RSVP information is below.
We are excited to have our stalwart public servants who are working tirelessly on your behalf for better bicycling. These champions have been leading the charge for better bicycling in Massachusetts for social, racial, and climate justice.
- US Senator Edward J. Markey
- US Congresswoman, MA District 7, Ayanna Pressley
- MA Senator, 2nd Suffolk and Middlesex District, Will Brownsberger
- MA Representative, 1st Hampshire District, Lindsay Sabadosa
Since we are the Massachusetts Bicycle Coalition, we’re showcasing important community leaders across the state. MassBike is proud of our coalition partners, and we’ll showcase:
- E-bikes and the overlap with racial justice advocacy
- Bike shops in the time of COVID
- Ghost Bike Memorials for fallen riders
- MassTrails update on the Mass Central Rail Trail
- Youth workers from the Worcester Earn a Bike program, a Mass in Motion Grant Recipient
- Safe Routes to Schools and Older Adult education in the City of Cambridge
Advocacy Award Winners
And help us celebrate our Advocates of the Year Award Winners!
- Peter Cheung – Ghost Bike Memorials
- George Kohout – Friends of Northampton Trails
At the end of the event, we’ll break out into virtual rooms for group discussions so you can meet some new people and grow your networks across the state.
Can’t make the live event? Don’t fret, we will be recording the meeting so you can watch it on your own time.
Now that you've RSVP'd, make sure to invite 5 friends to join us.