We are asking for your help on this #GivingTuesday. What will your gift support?
With your help we can continue to...
- Bring in fantastic programming like our Advocacy Boot Camp with guest speakers like the League of American Bicyclists' Caron Whitaker
- Contribute to redesigns of key corridors like Route 107 between Salem and Lynn
- Push for safer conditions during construction and redesign like on the Longfellow Bridge
- Advocate for bicycle friendly laws at the state and federal level
- Work with the Vision Zero Coalition and our legislative allies to improve responses to and investigations of fatal bike crashes
- Attend public meetings to advocate for critical pieces of bicycle infrastructure and connectivity, like rail trails in Sudbury
- Act as a liaison with local police departments to ensure that traffic laws are being applied correctly to cyclists
Help us reach our $5000 goal today. Give to support safer streets, better enforcement, more education, and better connectivity for all that ride in our state. Donate now.
Do you like this post?
Showing 1 reaction
Sign in withFacebook Twitter